Earn a minimum of $40 per hour depending on experience
- Earn OT only if you want
- $500 sign-on bonus plus Apple AirPods
- Paid birthday off every year
- More fun and laughs!
Do you want a job where you earn top dollar and love coming to work?
Do you want a great place to work where you have plenty of scope to learn, plenty of time to do jobs to the best of your ability, have fun, and work on a variety of equipment and projects?
Are you a qualified refrigeration mechanic looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a growing refrigeration and air conditioning company?
Then this role could be perfect for you…if you’ve got what it takes!
Triple Point Services (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) are on the hunt for A+ refrigeration mechanics and electricians to build a strong supportive team.
Based in Mango Hill, we’re Moreton Bay’s #1 refrigeration and air conditioning company (we truly believe it, so we only want the best!) and our business is booming. We’ve got so many projects on the go that we need another pair of hands quickly!
All of our property managers, residential, commercial, and maintenance clients are flat tack! And we have big plans! Now, if you’re not looking right now yourself but you have a mate who is, we offer a $500 referral fee when we hire the person you refer. The only condition is that they work with us for at least 3 months…we don’t want time wasters!
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
• Earn $40/h and upwards depending on skills and experience – we pay top rates for top workers!
• Get a $500 sign-on bonus plus Apple AirPods
• A paid day off for your birthday (or make it a long weekend)
• Beers, barbeques, and lots of fun social events – you’ll need a sense of humour!
• A flexible boss who looks after you, so you can look after your family
• A good mix of refrigeration and air conditioning work on residential and commercial sites
• You get a company vehicle, phone, and uniform (the usual stuff)
• Minimal after-hours roster but the opportunity for OT
• Future options to upskill and become a dual trade fridgie/sparky
Here’s what we need from you:
• Be a competent tradesman with excellent attention to detail and integrity even when your work can’t be seen
• Be a qualified refrigeration mechanic with the right to work in Australia
• Be willing to learn new skills where you may be lacking (refrigeration or AC)
• QBCC refrigeration and air conditioning occupational license or be able to obtain one
• ARC refrigerant handling license or able to obtain one
• Restricted electrical workers' licence – refrigeration and air conditioning or electrical mechanic
• Construction industry induction (white card) or be willing to obtain one
• Class C manual driver’s licence with clean traffic history
• Be able to work completely unsupervised and as part of a team, manage your own jobs and supervise apprentices when required
• Honest, open, and trustworthy
• Experience with both residential and commercial service and installation work preferred but not essential
• Great people skills and good verbal and written communication
• Did we mention attention to detail? Oh, and pride in your work and chosen trade!
If you think you’ve got what it takes then apply now. Upload a copy of your CV here and write a brief covering letter in the message section telling us why you are the right person for the job.
Alternatively please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people with the right to live and work in Australia may apply for this position.